Dear 3rd grade Students and Families,
Welcome to 3rd grade! I hope your summer was full of new adventures and many special memories. I look forward to partnering with you this year to build success together!
Here are a few reminders about the first weeks of school:
- Wednesday September 4th – First day of school
- 8:15am I will pick you up from our class line on the playground. Look for my name (Mrs. Edwards) on the fence for our class line spot.
- 12:00pm Dismissal. We dismiss out of the NW school doors out to the courtyard by the statue of Mother Mary.
- Please bring a snack only this day.
- Thursday and Friday September 5th and 6th
- 3:00pm dismissal
- Please pack a snack and sack lunch these days
- Monday September 9th
- Hot lunch service begins. You can sign up for hot lunch service here: Order Hot Lunch
- Thursday September 12th, K-5 Curriculum Night, Church 7:00pm
I cannot wait for this year to begin! In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.